Community Rules & Recommendations
Our online community shared rules & recommendations:
General Rules applied:
- Respect each other: Treat every member of the online community with respect and dignity. Everyone has the right to express their opinions and thoughts without fear of intimidation or harassment.
- Be helpful: Offer assistance and guidance to members who need help or support. Share your knowledge and expertise generously to help others in the community grow and develop their skills.
- Foster a welcoming environment: Create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members, regardless of their background, ethnicity, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. Encourage diversity and celebrate the differences that make us unique.
- Be constructive: Use constructive criticism and feedback to help others improve their work. Offer suggestions and ideas for improvement in a positive and constructive manner.
- Maintain confidentiality: Respect the privacy of other members and keep all confidential information private. Do not share personal information, promotional material or sensitive data.
Group Etiquette and recommendations:
- Your subject in messages should be stated concisely and clearly. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search by subject.
- Only send a message to all members when it contains information that everyone can benefit from, remember you have the possibility of sending private messages directly to one or more members.
- Send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to individuals–not to the entire community.
- Do not send administrative messages in the forums, for these matters, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To preserve a climate that encourages both civil and meaningful dialogue, Entrepreneurship4all project coordinators reserve the right to moderate and remove posts that do not follow the basic rules listed above. In addition, it may discipline and/or terminate accounts for members who violate these rules.
- The Entrepreneurship4all partners are not responsible for the opinions and information posted on these sites by others.