The Sustainability Competences online course for intermediate learning level is now available to learners starting Monday, 15 May. The Sustainability Competences course for Intermediate Learning is ideal for SME owners and wannabe entrepreneurs who want to learn about sustainable entrepreneurship’s practical and theoretical aspects.
Attending this course, learners will be able to:
- Learn the concept of systems thinking and its practical applications in sustainability practice.
- Know about integrating the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into business operations and strategies, focusing on the value chain and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Understand the concept of sustainability transitions in business.
- Recognize the benefits green technologies can bring to enterprises and the steps to build a green enterprise.
- Understand sustainable investment strategies, the sustainable reporting concept and sustainable finance and risk management.
To enroll, please register here https://entrepreneurship4all.eu/register/.
Structure and Key Features
- The duration of this course is 6 weeks.
- You will get a certificate of attendance after an examination process and participation in a minimum of 4 live sessions.
- There will be 6 online live sessions (one per week) every Wednesday from 11 am to 12 am CET.
- This 6-week course has an estimated workload of 18 hours,
You can attend the live sessions by using the link below:
Click here to join the Sustainability Competences Course for Intermediate Learning Level
During the live sessions, you will gain in-depth knowledge about sustainability, and you will have the opportunity to discuss your questions and thoughts about sustainable entrepreneurship with the trainers and your peers.
You can check the table with the schedule and the content of the live sessions.
|Wednesday 17/05||Welcome to the course||11:00-12:00 CET|
|Wednesday 24/05||Sustainability concepts: let’s recap!||11:00-12:00 CET|
|Wednesday 31/05||How can a business support the achievement of SDGs?||11:00-12:00 CET|
|Wednesday 07/06||Introduction to Sustainability Transitions in Business||11:00-12:00 CET|
|Wednesday 14/06||Green-tech and entrepreneurship||11:00-12:00 CET|
|Wednesday 21/06||Sustainable Investments strategies for entrepreneurs||11:00-12:00 CET|
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to embark on a transformative journey towards green entrepreneurship. Register for our course today and unlock the knowledge and skills needed to impact the world positively. We can’t wait to e-meet and welcome you to our course!