Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Bac
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total Posts: 1

Dear Learners,

as one of your trainers in the digital competences course, I would like to invite you to share your questions, opinions, thoughts, ideas or even challenges you may have in digital entrepreneurship.

We will be here in August for the Ask-me-anything-Wednesdays to support you and share useful information.

We start tomorrow, August 9th.

The next Ask-me-anything-Wednesdays will be on the 16th and 23rd of August.

How about considering what are the latest trends and opportunities in entrepreneurship development and innovation?

Let’s keep in touch,

Joanna from Danmar Computers, Poland

• This topic was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by Joanna Bac.
    MACIEJ MARKOWICZ
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 3
    • Total Posts: 3

Dear Learners,

nice to e-meet you!

As one of your trainers in the digital competences course, I am available throughout today to answer your questions, find out about your thoughts, opinions, ideas or even challenges in relevance to digital entrepreneurship.

Today I would like to share with you information about visual digital content.

The majority of people consider themselves visual learners. Without visual content, you’re missing out on a huge percentage of your audience. Visual content helps to attract eyeballs, drive traffic and increase engagement. Visual assets support searcher intent by grabbing readers’ attention, providing additional context, and clarifying concepts for visual learners. Plus, visuals make web pages look fun and inviting. Even text-heavy assets like white papers can benefit from data visualizations and branded imagery.

Are you a visual learner?

Do you use more visuals in your communication?

Let’s exchange opinions!

Just so you know, the last ask-me-anything-Wednesdays is on the 23rd of August.

Let’s keep in touch,

Maciej from Danmar Computers, Poland

Marianella Parra
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 9
    • Total Posts: 15

Thank you Maciej for inviting me to reflect on the way I learn and communicate… I am definitely visual, but I also consider myself to be very kinesthetic, I always feel the need to write down things, I draw and make diagrams in my notebook, when I speak I gesticulate a lot, use my hands, etc.

MACIEJ MARKOWICZ
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 3
    • Total Posts: 3

Dear Learners,

welcome to the last ask-me-anything-Wednesday in our summer course!

You have already heard from me as you trainer in the digital competences course. Today I am available to answer your questions, find out about your thoughts, opinions, ideas or even challenges in relevance to digital entrepreneurship.

What about discussing our experience with the Internet of Things?

It is a technology with a very wide range of applications, various smart devices and solutions in the new reality.

1. What type of IoT device is used to monitor and control the energy usage of appliances in a home or office?

2. Which type of IoT device is used to remotely control and monitor appliances in a home or building?

3. What can you say about the ChatGPT?

Let’s exchange opinions!

Thanks for your involvement,

Maciej from Danmar Computers, Poland

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.