Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marianella Parra
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 9
    • Total Posts: 15

Hello!

For those of you who have made your summer count and finished at least one of our Summer Camp courses we are preparing special Mentoring Sessions.

As a graduate of Entrepreneurship4All Summer Camp, You have unlocked VIP access to career and start-up mentoring sessions starting soon! Secure your spot by completing this form: Registration Link. Your insights will guide us in tailoring these sessions to suit your aspirations. Keep an eye on your inbox in the next few days for detailed instructions on joining your mentoring session.

Please use the space below for questions and ideas about our mentoring sessions 😉

Mentorship programs for college students - CIS University

Zahra Shahsiah
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 3
    • Total Posts: 3

<div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto” style=”color: #000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px;”>Good morning,</div>
    <div dir=”auto” style=”color: #000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px;”>I’ve recently joined group mentoring sessions. For registration, it requires to select a country. It would be great please let me know what to add as I didn’t find the submitted country on my profile on the entrepreunership4all website. I’ve sent an email to support mail address but no reply. Please consider that I missed one session and another session will be in October 11. I’m grateful for your help on this.</div>
    <div dir=”auto” style=”color: #000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px;”></div>
    <div dir=”auto” style=”color: #000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px;”>Regards,</div>
    <div dir=”auto” style=”color: #000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px;”>Zahra</div>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.