Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marianella Parra
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 9
    • Total Posts: 15

Dear Entrepreneurial Competence Community members,

Welcome to our Entrepreneurship4all EntreComp Community of Practice, our space to share and learn from each other 🙂

We invite you to tell us a little bit about yourself, your projects, your ideas, your challenges, and your dreams!

Gabriella A.
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1
    • Total Posts: 1

Hi Marianella,

thanks for starting off this thread!

I’m Gabriella Antezza, trainer of the E4A EntreComp courses and I am thrilled about this enrinching experience, which has started officially on the last 26th of April, when I delivered the 1st live session of the the 6week Entreneurial course for Beginners 🙂

I cannot wait to exchange feedback, thoughts and any comments with learners and experts on the EntreComp courses and contribute to this Community !  

Paolo Montemurro
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total Posts: 4

Hi all,
    happy to be in this community. I am Paolo Montemurro and I am an EntreComp enthusiast!

Hope we can share some of the valuable resources that are prepared by the E4A team and make the learning experience as interesting and interactive as possible.
    Paolo

Jyoti Gupta
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 3

Hello all,

I’m Jyoti Gupta, a Chartered Accountant, and I believe that EntreComp lies at the core of essential life skills. I’m excited to be part of this group and eager to learn from fellow members about their experiences and applications of EntreComp, particularly in the workplace.

Jyoti

Gino Angeloni
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 4

Hi, I am Gino and I just finished the first course (beginners).

I am here to look for more resources that could help my “entrepreneurial profile” to be improved.

Marianella Parra
    Keymaster

Hello @Gino welcome to our Community of Practice!

It is so good to know that you finished your first course, we have lots more so hopefully you will be able to learn and practice even more 🙂  Take a look at all courses to see what else interests you!

Gabish Joshi
    Participant
    • Replies: 1
    • Total Posts: 1

<p data-pm-slice=”1 1 []”>Namaste everyone,</p>
    I am Gabish Joshi, a Nepal-based development professional with a career focus on the synergy between sustainability and business.

Currently, I represent a Venture Catalyst firm that takes innovative businesses with sustainable solutions to low-income markets in developing countries. As part of my role, I am associated as a mentor for a couple of startup incubators and actively engaged as a Diagnostic Panelist helping review risks and challenges in all areas of the business model with a focus on customer segments, value propositions, channels, and unit economics, yielding potential mitigation strategies and alternatives to consider.

I’m glad to be part of this community and I eagerly look forward to broadening my knowledge horizon besides exchanging updates, feedback, and comments with like-minded friends/ experts and contribute.

Thanks & regards from Nepal, Gabish

Marianella Parra
    Keymaster

Welcome @Gabish to our learning and sharing community 🙂

What an interesting job! I am sure we will all learn lots from you!

Have you enrolled in any of our courses yet? During August, we will be running our Summer Camp with 13 special and short courses on sustainability, financial literacy, entrepreneurship and digital competences. You could take as many as you want and design your own learning pathway!

Enroll here: https://entrepreneurship4all.eu/</span&gt;

Join our Kick-Start Session (Aug 1st 11am CET) to learn all about our Summer Camp: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsdOyoqTsjGNKjRnNLMA1Xvh56PTcDW5D6</span&gt;

See you around!

Elin McCallum
    Keymaster
    • Replies: 6
    • Total Posts: 7

Hi everyone, I am Elin – a social entrepreneur based in Belgium. I lead Bantani Education who support the Summer Camp, and will be chatting here in the forums over the summer! Looking forward to connecting with everyone 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.